Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Why I'm Not Interested in MLM

Assalamualaikum wbt................

Hi guys......

Actually, the MLM is not Haram, and its ok to run that kind of business. However, from my observation of a few MLM company, there are some part that makes me totally not interested to join. It is because some of the company said that, their business is not MLM. I try to discover this thoroughly with some of my colleges and the result is they are MLM. Base on thier concept and the way they do the business is exactly MLM. However, what makes me so dissapointed is, if we ask them they pretend by saying that they are different and totally not MLM.

From this condition, I can said that there are some element of cheating and what I learn in Fiqh Muamalat class is any business transaction must be clear and no elements of cheating or ambigous term. If there is cheating in business Islam prohibits this kind of business because it will burden the other parties which are customers. It is better to mention it at the first place "this is MLM" rather than hiding it by saying that "we are different and we are not MLM", but the reality is its just the same thing.

The worse thing that I know is, some of the MLM company forcing the customers to buy their product and join them. In business the sellers are prohibited to force the customers to buy the product. Mostly, the customers cannot afford to buy the product which are so expensive even though the product is good and best for their health.

My principle is "target/objective is not makes the business Halal". Its not only in this business but for all aspects of life (e.g: curve the eyebrow) . This is just my humble opinion and ALLAH knows best.

Chow!!




No comments:

Post a Comment